THE NEW GENERATION OF ELECTRICAL HEATERS HOUSEHOLD HEATERS AND THERMAL VEILS
ON THE BASIS OF FLAT THICK-FILM HEATERS ON STEEL-CERAMIC SUBSTRATE
Purpose: The electrical heaters, household heaters and thermal
veils are intended for heating air and creation of thermal blocking air
covers in systems of air heating and ventilation in Industries and agriculture,
cottages, shops, trade pavilions etc., for heating and drying of premises
in builded buildings at realization finishing works, for maintenance of given
temperature in warehouse premises, drying chambers etc.
Advantages: Thick-film heating elements use as a source of a thermal
energy provides reduction of the sizes of the thermal block and its weight
at simultaneous increase of an effective surface for heating removal. The original
design of thermal modules allows to carry out intensive heating of taking place
air. Owing to rather low (up to 250oC) working temperature of thick-film heaters
the complete ecological cleanliness of a heater is provided (the dust does not
burn slightly, the moisture is not decomposed, and also there is no decrease
(reduction) of the contents of oxygen).
The system of heating with air electrical generators of heat has a number of
advantages in comparison with other systems of heating:
- Creates an optimum microclimate in heated premises(rooms);
- Is not subject to damages because of freezing at a minus temperatures;
- Low inertial at the moment of start (the beginning of a nominal mode is in about 3-5 minutes);
- Easily gives in to automation and remote control;
- Allows to make the exact account of consumed energy;
- Provides complete ecological cleanliness and safety.
System of air heating on the basis of an electrical heater provides:
- Least capital expenses both efficiency of installation and start;
- The opportunity of work of system in an automatic (economic) mode with daily programming of temperature in a premise(room), that considerably reduces expenses for heating.